I rarely use this to just blog. I’m going to just blog now, so you can all just ignore this if it’s not to your liking.
Warning. Contents under pressure.
There are many reasons why Greg Rucka is a wonderful and dear friend. There are many reasons why he is one of our favorite writers. This blog post is a perfect example of reasons for both things.
Lunar Eclipse? Blood Moon? It was just the universe’s way of marking today’s release of AMAZING AGENT LUNA Volume 10!
That’s our story, and we’re sticking to it!
We just learned that we missed Jose Luis Garcia Lopez’ birthday a few days ago. To honor this legend for his birthday (if a little late), here’s a page of his work on the King Tut story we wrote a few years ago. Seriously, the best looking Riddler ever drawn. It was a high point in my career to have one of our stories illustrated by this legend. Happy birthday!
In case you are a fan of same sex unions, weddings in general,or are just really itching to know what I look like (or my wife, as I haven’t posted a picture of her yet[she’s the adorable one in the suspenders]) here’s the promised wedding picture spam.
Best day of my life.
A little late to the party, but we wanted to share this because the world needs more love and beauty.
1) Smoking pot really won’t prevent you from achieving great things.
2) God apparently doesn’t like Bruce Dern, Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Chiwetel Ejiofor.
3) If you do a movie about people struggling with AIDS, it’s totally cool to thank yourself instead.
4) Matthew McConaughey’s hero is himself.
5) If you spend all your time chasing after yourself, when you finally catch him, your head goes right up your own ass.
Dear Academy Awards organizers…
If you do a montage of great movie heroes, and this character - played by this man - isn’t in it, then you have FAILED.
"Let It Go" from Frozen according to Google Translate
This girl put the lyrics of Let it Go through Google Translator and sang it back.
Oh, the irony…
(Source: wdwpres, via damienroc)